In accordance with the Routt County Health Dept COVID Mitigation Protocol we have adopted the following procedures:
For the Business:
- We will adhere to all policies as outlined in the CDPHE Variance that was granted May 24, 2020.
- Staff will wear appropriate PPE as required and perform enhanced cleaning policies in all areas not just high traffic.
- Staff will log symptom evaluations each day before shift.
- Social distancing rules will be laid out on the floors and with signage around the premises.
- The bar will only be used for employees making drinks, no customer seating allowed.
- Our menu has been optimized to operate efficiently and safely.
- Tables not in use will be marked as so.
- Reservations must be made by calling the bar or messaging us on Facebook or through email on our website.
For the restaurant guests:
- Guests will be required to follow all policies as outlined here and in the Routt County Health order.
- Masks will be REQUIRED at all times unless seated.
- Guests will maintain physical distancing of at least 6’ from other parties.
- Hand washing is required after using the bathroom.
- Guests will follow the signage for entrances and exits.
- We will utilize enhanced cleaning procedures that include complete ozone/UV room sterilization before normal cleaning.
- Guests showing any symptoms will be denied access to rooms.
- When possible, room reservations will have a 24 hour buffer.
- Normal check-in/check-out procedures will apply.
- Only one group of guests are allowed in the upstairs hallway at a time to maintain social distancing and masks are required in the common areas.
We are beyond excited to see everyone’s (mask-covered!) faces again, let’s have a fun and safe summer!
The HIWAY TEAM